Tips for application:
- Skin must be completely dry and free of oils or lotions.
- Skin area where tattoo is placed must not be twisted or stretched. The more hairless the better.
- Cut out the tattoo as close to the edge as possible (this is important later when you need to line it up) remove the clear sheet.
- Hold wet cloth against tattoo backing and make sure entire design is covered... wait 30 seconds.
- Slide paper gently aside.
- Rinse gently with warm water to remove excess glue for best affect.
- Be sure not to twist or stretch the skin until tattoo has set (at least 10 minutes).
Will they last?
Your GLO TATTS temporary tattoo will last about 2 days to 3 weeks, this depends on such factors as skin type, where they are placed and how well you take care of them.
Take care of your GLO TATTS by avoiding soap, sunscreen, lotions and oils which will degrade the adhesive of your tatt and shorten the life of it.
Safe for the skin?
Certainly! GLO TATTS are non-toxic and safe for everyone both young and young-at-heart! Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if you are allergic to adhesives.
We advise to spot test your temporary tattoo to see if you react. Use GLO TATTS at your own risk.
How do I remove it?
To remove your GLO TATT simply apply baby oil, coconut oil or olive oil for 30-60 seconds, then gently scrub off. Repeat if necessary.
You can also use a rubbing alcohol or apply masking tape over the top of the tattoo, press down and slowly pull back, the tattoo should peel off with the tape.
Your glow-in-the-dark tattoo LOVES light, it's as easy as holding a (cool to the touch) torch or iPhone light over the tattoo for a few seconds (the longer you hold it over the brighter it will shine!), now watch it glow!
So much fun at Festivals or when you want to sparkle and stand out from the crowd - GLO TATTS the original Metallic Glow Temporary Tattoos
The little clear adhesive around the tattoo is actually the glow-in-the-dark part, so take care when cutting out the tattoo before placing it on (you don't want to cut off any of the glow part, do you?).