Aztec Thunderbird Belly Ring
The power of the gods in your body jewellery! Here we have the legendary Aztec Thunderbird belly dangle with vintage copper plating for an authentic antique finish and a vibrant blue turquoise stone offers a stunning contrast to the soft rose tones of the thunderbird charm. The thunderbird is a legendary creature in certain North American indigenous peoples history and culture. It is considered a supernatural bird of power and strength. The thunderbird's name is said to originate from the belief that the beating of its enormous wings causes thunder and stirs the winds. This belly button ring is made from 316L surgical steel.
This navel ring has Free Delivery within Australia & New Zealand
- Belly Ring Made From Quality Vintage Copper Plated 316L Surgical Steel
- Vintage Belly Button Ring
- 5mm Clear Cubic Zirconia Top Ball
- 8mm Clear Cubic Zirconia Bottom Ball
- 14 Gauge Belly Bar 10mm -3/8"
- Total Length of the Belly Bar is 44mm
- Total Width of the Belly Charm is 23mm
- Available in Clear
All of our belly button rings come with a 30 day customer satisfaction money back guarantee.