Black Epoxy Coated Ankh With Lustrous Bead Dangling Belly Ring
With a design resembling a cross but having a loop instead of a top arm, the Ankh was used in ancient Egypt as a sign of eternal life. The navel ring you are viewing begins with a 5mm press fit cubic zirconia top ball and a larger 10mm press fit cubic zirconia gem bottom ball. Dangling below this is the Ankh charm crafted in 316L surgical steel and coated in black epoxy. A lustrous bead dangles freely from the centre of the Ankhs' loop. This Belly ring is available in pink and white.
This navel ring has Free Delivery within Australia & New Zealand
- Belly Ring Made From Quality 316L Surgical Steel
- Dangling Belly Ring
- 5mm Press Fit Cubic Zirconia Top Ball
- 10mm Press Fit Cubic Zirconia Bottom Ball
- 14 Gauge Belly Bar 10mm -3/8"
- Navel Ring Available in Pink and White