Irish Claddagh Charm With A Celtic Knot Dangling Navel Ring
This is a beautiful navel ring made from 316L surgical steel. The belly bar features one small 5mm bezel set cubic zirconia top ball and a larger 8mm claw set cubic zirconia bottom ball. Attached to the main belly bar is a gorgeous Claddagh and Celtic knot charm. The charm begins with a woven Celtic knot and leads to the Claddagh charm which features the traditional hands, heart and crown. The hands represent friendship, the heart represents love and the crown represents loyalty.
- Belly Ring 316L Surgical Steel
- Dangling Belly Ring
- 5mm Press Fit Cubic Zirconia Top Ball
- 8mm Claw Set Cubic Zirconia Bottom Ball
- 14 Gauge Belly Bar 10mm - 3/8"
- Total Length Of Navel Ring is 48mm
- Width of Charm 28mm